Highlands Bike Fest (past)
Register Today For Highlands Bike Fest hosted by the Highlands Pedalers!
Highlands Bike Fest 2020
Join us for the first Highlands Bike Fest hosted by Tru by Hilton Sebring / Residence Inn Marriott Sebring. All rides start from a location shared by both hotels, so if you book with either one, you are guaranteed to be in the middle of the action! We wanted to bring back the atmosphere of days gone by and partnered with Tru and Residence Inn to once again capture what made the Highlands Pedalers events so much fun in the past. Book your stay right at the event headquarters and settle in for a fun weekend with friends and great riding on our quiet, scenic roads. Saturday afternoon will be filled with activities for all, right here at the venue, so you would not have to worry about where the action will be. You do not want to miss this!
Please note that all tickets for this event will include lunch for each day you register. Long sleeve brushed cotton t-shirts are guaranteed to those who register early. Late registration closes on 1/16/20 after which day=off registration will be available at the event site.
✓ REGISTER FOR HIGHLANDS BIKE FEST NOW!
Event Information & FAQ
Dates & Location
Dates: January 18th and 19th, 2020
Location: 1775 US Hwy 27 S, Sebring, FL 33870
Accomodations: Tru by Hilton Sebring – Please call (863) 471-0000 for discounted rate.
Residence Inn by Marriott Sebring – Please call (863) 314-9100 for discounted rate.
*** The discounted room rates will only be available by calling directly to one of the numbers above ***
Rides & Routes
All rides leave event location at 8:00 am on Sat and Sun.
- Routes are available at https://ridewithgps.com/events/107850-highlands-bike-fest-2020
- Maps and Cue sheets are available at the same location for download and printing in PDF form.
- Route files can be downloaded in TCX or GPX format for use on your bike computer.
- Please check back within the last week prior to the event to make sure you have the latest version of the route you are interested in. It is possible that we might have to make small changes closer to the event based on local conditions.
- Registration site at https://www.memberplanet.com/events/highlandspedalers/highlandsbikefest2020
- Early registration available till midnight 12/22/19.
- Late registration available from 12/23/19 till midnight 1/16/20.
- Day-of registration will be available during packet pickup.
- Due to costs incurred in shirt orders and supply purchases we will not be able to issue refunds after early registration closes. This applies to any registration regardless of date or circumstances for the refund request.
Packet Pick Up
- Packet pickup and welcome party will be open on Friday, 1/17/20 from 5:00 pm till 7:00 pm at the event location.
- Packet pickup will also be open on Sat and Sun from 6:30 am till 8:00 am.
- Early registrations will include an event shirt with your registration fee.
- Late registrations does not include event shirt.
- Additional shirts will be for sale during packet pickup on a first-come-first-serve basis while supplies last.
- Lunch will be available on Sat from 11:00 am till 3:30 pm and Sun from 11:00 am till 1:30 pm.
- All event tickets will include lunch.
- Additional meals will be available for purchase daily before lunch opens on a first-come-first-serve basis. Additional meal tickets will be limited in number based on servings available.
- For medical emergencies please call 911.
- For SAG support call (863) 446-1667.